Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Piperlime & Gap Petite

Sandals by Corso Como at ShopStyle

Piperlime.com

Brand: Corso Como Simone
Color: Camel
Price: $119
Size: 5.5


I have so many pairs of shoes in my closet, but what was lacking is the perfect casual sandal. I wanted a neutral color that I can wear with most of my summer dresses and shorts/skirts. The heel has to be between 2-3" because I hate flats (because it makes me look short) & super high heels (because it's uncomfy to walk in). The search has taken me numerous trips to Bloomingdales, Nordstrom, Nine West and many hours of searching the online sites. Finally I settled with this from Piperlime, it's free shipping and free returns so I guess I don't have too much too loose! I read all the reviews and everything said about it seems to be positive.

Has anyone had any experience with this brand before? This is my first pair from Corso Como.


Distressed Denim by Gap at ShopStyle

Gap.com
Always skinny destructed jeans (faded wash)
Size: Petite OO
Price: $19.99

Since I was already ordering from this site, I decided to check out Piperlime's sister sites for some deals and steals. I haven't gotten anything from GAP since middle school and saw they have petite sizes so I took a chance. I don't have any light color jeans in my closet so thought it would be a nice causal addition. All the reviews said these jeans run small. I thought about ordering a 0 but the only size available was 00 or 2. So I'm going to take a chance and try the 00 instead.

I hope I made the right decision.

Is anyone familiar with Gap Petite size?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar