Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Goodbye Long Hair

About 3 years ago I somehow convinced myself that I wanted short hair (just above my shoulders length), I'd show you a picture but it really didn't look great, as you can probably tell I wasn't a fan of it after about a week! I quickly regretted it and have since spent the last few years growing my hair out, wanting it to be as long as possible. However it definitely got too long throughout the last couple of months so I planned to just get an inch or two off the ends at the most and a better style cut in, as you can see though I didn't really stick to the plan!


I went to the hairdressers last Friday and I spent the whole week prior to that bouncing between the idea of just having a trim or having a lot chopped off, as you can see I went for the latter and I'm very glad that I did. I've always liked medium length hair but have never been able to master it myself, it's definitely the best length for me though. Really short hair definitely doesn't suit me and neither does really long hair so this is a happy middle ground. I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to curl my hair as I don't tend to wear my hair straight these days but my hair is just long enough to be able to use my curling wand still. It used to take me up to half an hour to curl and style my hair but now I can be done within 10 minutes, perfect! Also I used to wear my hair up 90% of the time so having a shorter style forces me to wear it down all the time now as I can't really tie it back easily! I'm so glad I went a lot shorter, finally I'm happy with my hair!

Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar