Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hayan Korea Crystal Oatmeal Peeling Gel Review


Here's a review on Hayan Korea Crystal Oatmeal Peeling Gel

Price: P570.00, but now on a sale at P340.00
Bought From: Free
Other Locations: Please inquire via Hayan Korea's Facebook fan page

THE VERDICT:

Allow me to do a commercial spiel here: No budget for Cure Natural Aqua Gel? No problemo! Hayan Korea Crystal Oatmeal Peeling Gel is your liquid scrubber on a budget!

I'm now a convert to liquid facial scrubs because dang, they are so gentle and very, very easy to use, plus the white chunks of dirt that fall off my face really gives me this feeling that I'm so pure and clean. Cure is by far, my top favorite in this category, but I do understand that it's a lil' pricey to some. Here's a very affordable alternative product that I could recommend.

HAYAN KOREA CRYSTAL PEELING OATMEAL GEL IN DETAIL

This product sloughs off dead skin and leaves you with a soft and silky smooth skin surface. It acts as a mask and scrubber at the same time: Leave it on for a few minutes so the ingredients can penetrate your skin, then scrub afterwards to reveal glowing, renewed skin.

Ingredients

More about this nice product after the break!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar