Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How lipstick can transform one's look...

Okay, I've probably said this a couple of times now but I will say it once again - I am on a lipstick phase. :P Now I know that most, if not all, of you are aware as to how it can transform one's look. And I would like to show you guys how wearing two different shades of lippies has transformed my look. But first, I'd like to share what I did to my eyes. :)



I hope I am getting better at it though.

And the first one with red lips.


Then changed Clinique Party Red lipstick to MAC Cosmo.

Stuff I used:
- Biore Pore Perfect Shine Control Moisturizer
- Maybelline Natural Perfecting Mineral Concealer - Ivory
- Shiseido Supplist Poreless Powder Foundation - O00
- In2It Eyebrow Shadow
- Elianto Marbled Green-Gold Eyeshadow
- ELF Studio Line Single Eyeshadow in Mystic Moss
- Maybelline Gel Eyeliner - Black
- Clinique Lash Power Mascara - Black Onyx
- ELF Studio Line Contouring Blush and Bronzer Duo - Bronzed
- Shu Uemura Glow On M Pink 30
- Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lip Balm
- Clinique Party Red Lipstick - MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick in Cosmo

I hope you all had a great weekend and may you have a great week ahead of you! :)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar