Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What's in my Make Up bag?

Hello angels
Whenever I stumble over a 'what's in my bag' post or video, i view them with immense joy. 
Either of the 3 is sure to happen a) you may discover a new favorite b) you get an update on the 'must haves' c) end up simply adoring the pictures! True?

Disclaimer - I carry a LOT of stuffs in my handbag let aside my make up pouch. It just makes me feel prepared and good to go.... 






Chanel blush
Mac cream highlighter
Mac lipsticks in Taupe and speak louder
Mac eye gel liner
Perfume 212 sexy miniature (These i tell you, are life savers)
Lancôme mascara
Maybelline kohl
L'oreal Elnett Satin hair spray (miniature)
BBW hand cream
Botanics face wipes

Naa these ain't much...ignore the disclaimer above!

Most days I end up doing my eye and lip make up at work. Thereafter i don't do any touch ups. At times just my lip that's about it. 

What are your make up essentials on the move? i would  to know
Let me know if you need a sneak peek into the other items i carry with me!

Join me in my Giveaway! Refer to the 'Giveaway Begins' Post and the giveaway page above


xoxo



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar