Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Disney's "Pouty Pixie" Lip Gloss

Beautiful Disney Tinker Bell Lip Gloss
Fantasy in Flight
in shade "Pouty Pixie"

This product and I have a love hate relationship.  Let me explain.  This is a beautiful color and has it's share of sparkle/glitter to it.  When it comes to Tinker bell, thats what I would expect.  The color payoff if great, what you see is what you get.  I appreciate that so much when it comes to lip glosses.  But this sparkle/glitter, it's gritty.  When I rub my lips together I can feel it.  It feels like I have finely milled sand on my lips.  This is so disappointing to me, this product had so much going for it to fail in the end.  

I received this as a gift.  I am a huge Tinker bell fan.  I would have loved to use this all day everyday.  Sadly this will be something that I hold on to due to its sentimental value and for the fact that my favorite Disney character is on it.  I may use this time to time, but not as often as I would have liked. 

As far as packaging, wow this was a hit and miss.  It's a clear tube and black top with stickers.  Yes, Tinker Bell is a sticker!  I would have liked it to have been printed on the tube.  I have seen drugstore products going for half the price with better packaging.  When it coms to application, this has a standard doe foot applicator.  This does what it sapose to, just could look a tad bit better at doing it.  I expected more coming from a Disney product.

From my understanding this product may be purchased at Disney theme parks and on line at the Disney website.  My friend purchased this at the theme park.  This retails for $14.95

"Pouty Pixie" swatched 

The Stickers 




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar