Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Make This Look GOOD

After my failed attempts at suit shopping at Macy's and the boys' section of Target, I inherited a really nice Valentino jacket and slacks from a friend. I took the almost-fitting suit to my neighborhood tailor who needed several days to take it apart and take it in and who wanted me to come in for a second fitting. He then needed several more days to take it in further and put it back together again. It's apparently a huge undertaking to tailor me properly, but I get to pick the suit up today and it looks fantastic on me. Not like pimp fantastic, but like Hollywood fantastic.

I'm wearing it to the L.A. premiere of Juno on Monday, but I refuse to put on a tie with it because then I would look like a gay Republican. Not that there's anything wrong with gay Republicans. Unless they're white. (Just kidding! Just kidding! I love white people! Witness: white cock in mouth! White cock in mouth!)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar