1349
Hellfest 2014
Val de Moine Sport Complex
Clisson, France
June 22 2014
TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording
DVD Audio Rip
MP3 320kbps
DVD Cover Included
01 Maggot Fetus... Teeth Like Thorns
02 Sculptor of Flesh
03 I Am Abomination
04 Slaves
05 Chasing Dragons
06 Riders of the Apocalypse
07 Pandemonium War Bells
08 Serpentine Sibilance
09 When I Was Flesh
10 Atomic Chapel
total time 1hr 25sc
Olav "Ravn" Bergene – vocals
Tor Risdal "Seidemann" Stavenes – bass
Idar "Archaon" Burheim – guitar
Kjetil-Vidar "Frost" Haraldstad – drums
touring members:
Tony "Secthdamon" Ingibergsson – guitar
Sondre Drangsland – drums
Hellfest 2014
Val de Moine Sport Complex
Clisson, France
June 22 2014
TV Broadcast/Soundboard Recording
DVD Audio Rip
MP3 320kbps
DVD Cover Included
01 Maggot Fetus... Teeth Like Thorns
02 Sculptor of Flesh
03 I Am Abomination
04 Slaves
05 Chasing Dragons
06 Riders of the Apocalypse
07 Pandemonium War Bells
08 Serpentine Sibilance
09 When I Was Flesh
10 Atomic Chapel
total time 1hr 25sc
Olav "Ravn" Bergene – vocals
Tor Risdal "Seidemann" Stavenes – bass
Idar "Archaon" Burheim – guitar
Kjetil-Vidar "Frost" Haraldstad – drums
touring members:
Tony "Secthdamon" Ingibergsson – guitar
Sondre Drangsland – drums

0 Yorumlar