Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

AOL DIGS FOR GOLD

AOL is gonna bulldoze some guy's grandparents place looking for gold they allow this dude owes them. AOL won this lawsuit, see, this dude was a spammer. Now I am all for taking the spammers out and shootin' them. But AOL is the biggest of the gotdam spammers in business. The last time I tried using AOL they filled my system with so much shit it took me a week to clean it up and still every once in a while something from AOL would pop up.

And have you every tried to stop AOL? I has to call American Express and tell them not to pay the sumbitches. I sent letters and made the phone calls but still got billed.

But all that said I hope AOL finds the gold. I am part of a class action lawsuit against the sumbitches and they are gonna need it to pay off..I think if we win we will get two bucks a piece and free AOL for a year....YIPEEEE

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar