Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Good Monday Morning

Hope everyone had a great week end.  We are still freezing here in the midwest and got more snow this week end and more snow to come tomorrow.  Ughh!  The never ending Winter.  I am tired of whining about it and just trying to live with it.

I have a few new projects going since I did the kitchen redo.

One is the dining room and the other some redo's in the living room.  They are not as big as the Kitchen but seem to be taking longer!!

Any whoooooo!

Here is a peak at one thing I am working on this week in the dining room.

This was my farmhouse table which was ok but the stain was a little to orange in color for me.


You can see the orange better in this picture.  There is Mr. JCC in the background waiting patiently for me to take the picture so he can get back to sanding!  He loves when he starts to do something and I yell wait I need a before picture ha ha!



You can see how orange the stain was on the table in this picture.

This is it down to the bare wood after sanding.

So now the question is to stain or paint.  I am leaning towards staining it but not sure yet.  What do you think?  I am off today to Home Depot to look at stain samples.
Hope your week is starting out great.
Kris
:)


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar