Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Monday. New Update in the Hall Bath

I have been looking for awhile for a new shower curtain for my main hall bathroom.  I wanted something unique and different.
I was looking through Etsy.com and came across this on Simply French Market's Etsy site.



I thought wow this is really pretty.  Loved the raw edges and the unique ruffles.  I am a repeat customer of Terri's she made my master bathroom shower curtain a while back.

So here is how it looks in my bathroom.
Here is my new shower curtain hung in my grey and white hall bathroom.

Love the double ruffle on the bottom of the shower curtain.

It's the little details that I love about this.  The top of the curtain has a nice ruffle accent.  I had these cute white rose shower curtain hooks I found at Home Goods a few years ago.


 I have a pretty new shower curtain for my grey and white bathroom.

I did not receive anything from Terri for giving her a shout out on my blog about this shower curtain.  I just think it is nice for women to acknowledge each others talents.

 
  So if you are looking for a new shower curtain then please visit Terri's Etsy Shop.  She has beautiful designs and does custom work too.
Thank you Terri for my pretty shower curtain.  I love it.
Thanks for stopping by.
Kris
:)



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar