Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Poundworld rant



I love poundshops. They are a constant source of inspiration and cheap entertainment.
But I don't like them when they lie or trick their customers.
I'm looking at you Poundworld!
Your own shop signage declares "everything a £1"  but that isn't true is It? I could forgive the manager special bins by the till. Speakers and feather pillows for £5 etc. It was always very obvious.
But now randomly priced things are appearing on regular selves, often with no hint of pricing. Until you get to the till and end up paying 2 or 3 times at much as you originally believed. 
The stamp set above cost £2, I picked it up along with a few other items thinking it would be priced at £1. I know your sneaky tricks so I checked the shelve edge in front of them, the box they were displayed in (another sneaky tactic) and asked your own staff if they were only £1. They checked the shelf and box, and assured me that yes they were £1.

If your own staff can't tell the prices of things, how on earth are your customers supposed to?

I think I will just avoid Poundworld in future.
There are much more honest poundshops to visit.

X x x


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar