Well my friends, summer is upon us. I thought I would share some things that come to mind when I think of summer.
S.
Of course the S stands for Sunshine and Swimming. Both things we associate with summer, but how about SHASTA DAISY? Mine are in full bloom right now.
U.
For those hot days of sunshine we take comfort under our UMBRELLA.
M.
Nothing says summer quite like a sweet slice of MELON
M.
And like it or not, it also brings out those MENACING ANTS.
E.
There’s nothing more enjoyable than EATING a delicious meal outdoors. (Dolly set this spread out for us when we went to visit her)
R.
I always think of reunions in the summer time, but also one of my favorite things to do is to RELAX in my own back yard!
We made the fun watermelon slices and ants when my sister, Jeanne and I visited our sister, Julie in Ferron a couple of weeks ago. Her hubby cut the wedges out of logs with a chain saw. Our friend, Dolly drilled the golf balls for us and we created this colony of ants.
Doesn’t that picture make you think of the song, “The Ants Go Marching One, by One?”
You can bet we sang it while we worked!
hugs,
Jann
p.s. I want to thank these sweet ladies for featuring me this past week. I am late at mentioning a couple and I really do appreciate the feature!
The Ladies from the Scoop for my Farmhouse Glam Kitchen post.
Debra from Common Ground for my Harvesting Post
Laura from Sunday View for my Hangin Out Under the Stairs post
I will be sharing with these fun parties:
Lavender Garden Cottage for Cottage Style Party
Green Willow Pond for What We Accomplished Wednesdays
The Charm of Home for Home Sweet Home
0 Yorumlar