Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

TAKE "ME" TIME

You may have noticed that I have been absent for the past three days. Frankly, I just completely wore myself out. Between moving my mom, moving my antique booth, spending all Saturday morning in the ER with my sister after she fell, and preparing for a big family weekend I depleted all of my reserves. So I decided that I would just kick back a bit and spend time enjoying my family.


Sometimes with all of the responsibilities of life we forget to just take time for ourselves, and it is important to remember that no matter how much time we may need for ourselves we are worth that time. 

I know that I am going to be more vigilant about taking time to care for "me". I am just going to say no when I am unable to do something, and I am going to try and remember that I am no longer 20 years old. 

So take time for yourself this week. You are definitely worth it.


post signature

P.S. There is more Monday inspiration here.

post signature

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar