Morning!
Yesterday's food photos:
I had planned for a cooked breakfast but when it came to it, I really didn't want it, still feeling the effects of the evening before. I went for a pot of kvarg instead. So no photo.
It was one of those days - when I looked in the freezer for a wholemeal thin, do you think I could find one anywhere? Nope. So I went for a multiseed flatbread instead. The 'salad' part is roasted red pepper, thinly sliced onion, tomatoes and balsamic vinegar with some of the not-feta.I might warm them up or I might just have them cold.
D: triangle carbonara; fruit salad
I found this recipe on a YouTube channel called Eat Skinny Live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XaFvD8Iyeg
There's some very useful recipe clips that I want to try and this is one of them, slightly adapted, of course.
Now, carbonara is a very high calorie dish and, even adapted - 'optimised, as SW calls it - it's not low but I fancy trying it to see. I will use some protein noodles instead of pasta which will change the texture rather - we will see.
SW: one healthy extra A of hard Italian cheese (instead of Parmesan) and maybe two cheese triangles for another half A. The rest of the ingredients look to be free.
The carbonara is around 410 calories, I may have a green veg which will be around 30 calories and I'm allowing 100 calories for some fruit. A total of 540 calories
Body Magic: an hour of personal training
Summary:
one and a half healthy extra As and one B
one syn
1315 calories



0 Yorumlar