Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Clearasil Blackhead Clearing Scrub

Today i made a re-purchase of the Clearasil 'Daily Clear' Blackhead Clearing Scrub.
I personally love this product for my sensitive skin. Many other scrubs on the market are too harsh and leave me red and dry. I believe i have this scrub to thank for the massive improvement of my acne-prone skin after using it every day for the last one-two years, obviously it didn't take this long to see results but i've continued to use it to keep my skin under control. This product contains small exfoliating beads which helps cleanse deep into the skin, i also love this to help make sure all of my make up is completely cleaned off. To use i just squeeze a small 10c amount onto my fingers and in circular motions rub onto my already damp face and then rinse thoroughly. It leaves my skin feeling really refreshed and has a pleasant smell. I buy mine from Coles Supermarket for around $10.00.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar