Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Swatches - Givenchy Le Rouge Lipsticks.



I first picked two of these up on my trip to New York last year, 
I instantly fell in love with the packaging - but after using them I realised
that they are a beautiful product not just on the outside but inside as well.

I recently received two more of these luxurious lippies as a birthday gift,
and wanted to share my collection with you.



These lipsticks are pigmented and silky light-weight on the lips, they have a semi-matte finish which stay put without drying out my lips.
Below are the colours that I own:


Beige Plume (102)

 Brun Createur (103

Rose Dahlia (210)

       Carmin Escarpin (306)


 



My favourite is a toss between Beige Plume and Brun Createur - 
Lovely wearable everyday colours!

Have you tried the Givenchy Le Rouge Lipsticks? What's your favourite shade?






Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar