Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Top Looks of the Week


Best Dressed Celebs of the week June 14-20, 2015. 


1. Fan Bing Bing
"Swan Princess"
I love this Stephane Roland dress it reminds me of a beautiful swan. The design is exquisite and Fan wears it very elegant and GLAM

2. Zoe Saldana
"One Sleeve Style"
The actress looked very modern and trendy with this Louis Vuitton Resort 2016 dress. I love the print of the dress and the style. This trend is gonna be all over so Zoe is taking a first stand with it. 

3. Rihanna
"Denim Glam"
The singer rocked in this Dior look. She definitley was FLAWLESS and very chic with this. I love her hair in retro wave curls and those modern boots.

4. Cara Delevingne
"Dark Town"
The model turned actress rocked this week in her promotional tour looks for her new movie Paper Towns. This one is a STUNNING Mary Katrantzou dress that she perfectly pair with her gorgeous make up.

5. Miley Cyrus
"Love is in the air"
Miley looked very GLAM and GORGEOUS in this Moschino full of hearts dress. I love this different turn for her and how lovely and elegant she looks. 

6. Suki Waterhouse
"All the Pretty Girls"
Suki was BEAUTIFUL in this Burberry girlie and cute dress. I love her hair and her yellow mustard clutch. I must say she looks very beautiful. 

7. Joan Smalls
"Black and White"
The model stunned in this BEAUTIFUL Givenchy black and white mini dress. I love how cute she styled her hair and her shoes. 

8. Nina Dobrev
"Orange is Fun"
Nina looked very chic and season ready in this Monique Lhullier dress. I love the shoes she paired the dress with they gave some edgyness and modern vibe to the look. 

9. Kiernan Shipka
"Lady Like"
The actress looked GORGEOUS like always in this Prabal Gurung dress. The dress is gorgeous and she looked really stylish and chic. Her shoes were also AMAZING and I think they go perfect with the dress. 

10. Chloe Grace Moretz
"Summer Time"
The lovely Chloe looked AMAZING in this summerly and cute Miu Miu dress. I love the cute and girlie style. She looks GORGEOUS and age appropiate. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar