Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Nail Polish Haul!

1. Revlon - 'Dreamer' / 2. Revlon - 'Watermelon Fizz' / 3. Miss Sporty - Nameless Blue Polish / 4. Barry M - 'Teal' / 5. Max Factor - 'Fantasy Fire' /

I'm the biggest sucker for nail varnish, clearly. I would have bought more but my common sense (and my shoddy bank balance) stopped me. I have a forever expanding nail polish collection which is currently overflowing out of the already large box in my cupboard.. but a couple more wont hurt. So far i've only had chance to try two polishes (apologies for the lack of photographs):

Revlon 'Watermelon Fizz': This is a new shade from their 'scented collection' and i bought it purely for the glitteryness of it. I didn't believe much into the 'scented' claim however, once dry it actually does smell like watermelons! Very pigmented from the first stroke (i only needed two coats), as with all Revlon polishes. They're a bit pricier at £6.49 but for the quality of the polish they're fabulous.

MaxFactor 'Fantasy Fire': Looks amazing, however it takes about 6 coats for it to resemble anything like the colour in the bottle! It's very sheer. That said, once it's layered up it looks amazing and next time i will probably layer it over a purple polish - especially if i'm in a rush! The colour is beautiful with fine shimmers of fuschia and gold flecks, and i was pretty impressed with it's staying power as it lasted about 3 days with almost no chips whatsoever.

Still trying to get my hands on the new Beetlejuice collection by Models Own but they're out of stock everywhere! 
What are your favourite polishes at the momento?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar